We have done many domestic boreholes, well-points and installations over the past ten years; detailed below are some of the organisations:
- Department of Agriculture, Western Cape
- We have drilled numerous very strong yielding boreholes for the Department of Agriculture in the Cedarberg under extremely difficult drilling condition.
- Western Cape Provincial Administration
- Bellville Waste site – monitoring holes
- Jacque Kallis – South African cricketer
- HydroAfrica – Mozambique
- Ports Authority in Saudi Arabia – Navigational Beacons
- Chapman’s Peak – Catch net holes against the side of the mountain.
- University of Western Cape – 23 Mini Boreholes between 5m and 10m, 4 Boreholes 30m each for monitoring in the catchment area near Bredarsdorp in the Western Cape.
- Sunset Links Golf Estate in Milnerton, Cape Town – 6 x Boreholes including installation of pumps for irrigation purposes.
We have an upfront relationship with our clients, we inform the client of the progress at all times and offer the client all options available and therefore help the client make an informed decision on the best way forward.
The drilling conditions in the Western Cape are such that we are confident that we will be more than able to drill under any conditions, it ‘s well known that in Cape Town we encounter all the different possible drilling conditions in one borehole.
- Odex Drilling
- Mud Rotary Drilling
- Air Percussion Drilling
- Reverse Circulation Drilling
- Diamond Core Drilling
- Auger Drilling